Saturday, March 15, 2014

Parisian Continental Breakfast Buffet

I've always loved breads - croissants in particular and in most hotel dine ins - I always opt for the continental set knowing that there's a croissant in it and finally a buffet for such. 

Priced at 295php plus taxes is a heaven for tea and croissant lovers at the heart of Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu :) 
Unlimited choices of breads and croissants, be it plain or with sweets it's here. Tea of your choice and cold cuts to jive with each bread is here. Unlimited coffee and juices and tea of course. This is breakfast for those who prefer light stuff over the usually breakfast buffets in hotels :) I definitely had fun. Still sipping my four seasons juice now and weighing if I should get more bread and pair it with jams :) 
What I had :) So good. Eggs of your choice when it comes to cooking is on request, so you could opt for boiled, scrambled or this one ;) And the view is splendid :) They start serving at 8a til 11a :)

No comments:

Post a Comment