Sunday, March 16, 2014

UCC Cafe

At the heart of the city lies a Japanese coffee shop that looks entirely Western than Eastern Oriental and never thought it'll be one of those few places where I feel at home and at ease while I dine or sip on my coffee.

UCC or Ueshima Coffee Co. Ltd. is more than just a place to have breakfast or meetings but it is such a nice place to just relax, do some research on line using your laptop or just chilling and being surrounded by well behaved people. 
The place offers a home relax vibe and they served not just breakfast based dishes but also other sets that are truly Japanese by heart but my favorites are their waffles and french toasts and their cake servings. Not to mention, their coffee is a must and is made in a unique manner :)
So last weekend my friends and I decided to drop by and dine in while we chit chat and here are a few snaps of what we ordered and I added one set that my mother had this morning :) 

*Spam Breakfast
*Waffle Sausage (my personal favorite)
*Banana Carrot Cake (their Ube Macupuno is to die for and so is their Japanese cheesecake)
*French Toast Basket (you can opt for Longanisa, Ham for the topping)
*Cinnamon French Toast Tower (a must! and also the other choices for this)

They also have smoothies, pastas, ramen and salads. They're open from 8a til 11p and is located at the Terraces Ayala Center Cebu near the Marriott Hotel :) Prices starts at 150php up :)
Hot or cold ~~~ this is a favorite. The taste is just so good. If you want this at home, you can buy their coffee jars which ranged from smooth mild and strong. :)
My dates :)




No comments:

Post a Comment