Thursday, July 10, 2014

CYMA

Revisiting another personal favorite restaurant in Cebu. Always a pleasure dining in to this place especially with my food trip buddy. 
*Dakos, for appetizers. It's Greek Bruschetta with cheese, tomatoes, black olive paste, capers, oregano and balsamic syrup. Quite a bag for an appetizer, though I still prefer the four kinds of cheese.
*Cyma Chopped Salad, mixed greens, arugula, toasted walnuts, sliced pears, sun dried tomatoes, crumbled bleu cheese and grated Parmesan topped with Greek vinaigrette. I didn't see the pears coming on this but it was good. I'm a salad fan and this is really a Must.
*Greek Coffee, has officially become a personal favorite next to my ultimate favorite - Turkish coffee.
*Baklava, layered phyllo with walnuts and orange honey. Delish but I still prefer the home made Turkish baklava made by my friend's mother.
*Baby Clams Angel Hair, also good but I still prefer their Pastisado. I'm not a fan of Angel hair pasta :D

I think CYMA a is one of those places where you feel like you're on a vacation somewhere once you sit on their tables and eat. Always a wonderful ambiance and experience. Very relax. 

For more, visit their website www.cymarestaurants.com or like their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cymarestaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment