Monday, May 30, 2016

Lava by Fudge (SM City Seaside)

I have been a fan of Lava by Fudge for some time now. I like their cafe settings, their friendly service crew and their cakes - let me just say it this way - I love all the dishes that they serve. They're known for their Lava Cakes but there's more to their specialty and with every bite - I assure you it's really good.
Quesadillas, I love how it was grilled and presented. The dough was textured perfectly as well as the sauce. 
Chili Fries, this is a personally favourite. I'm a lover of potatoes and this one right there is amazingly good. I love the chili con carne sauce and the melting cheese topped on real baked/fried potatoes. It's a MUST TRY for me.
Cheesecake, the choices for cakes are endless. If you want chocolate all the way - they have it or if you prefer the neutral looking colours of plain ones - they also have it. 
Original Lava Cake, it never gets old. It's like eating it for the first time even though you've been digging it for more than a year. It also comes in other flavours but I prefer this one.

I love my Lava by Fudge experience everything. Their coffees are well blended as well. It's like a hotel mixture with a flare. Apart from the dishes that I posted, don't forget to try out their Lasagna which is meaty and cheesy in one, Tuna Bagel for the health conscious, Pasta Carbonara for the pasta lovers like me, the Chicken Curry Pie which is bursting with good flavours and all those other dishes in their menu which I think I've tried mostly but have not photographed. Price is average and ambiance is really good. For more check out their Facebook page via https://web.facebook.com/Fudge-Restaurant-131552172809/

PS for Christmas, also look out for their Fruit Cake. They have branches at Ayala Center Cebu, Banilad, SM City Cebu and SM City Seaside and to which ever branch you choose, be assured that you'll be greeted by friendly staff.<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment